Organizer Session/Symposium Registration
Authors can submit proposals for Thematic Session/Symposium (Oral Communication or Poster).
Thematic Session/Symposium should have at least 4 speakers (organizer included).
For each proposal the following should be indicated:
- Main topic of the proposal: Digital literacy, Emotional literacy, Environmental literacy, Film literacy, Financial literacy, Health literacy, Literacy and art, Literacy, reading, writing and libraries, Management literacy, Media literacy, Quantitative/Numerical literacy, Scientific literacy, STEM, others. Literacy https://xxicl.ipportalegre.pt/the-congress/topics/
- Presentation language: English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- The thematic Session/Symposium chair, the titles and authors of all communications.
The organizers of Thematic Session/Symposium will fill out the Organizer Application Form with all the requested information and sent it by email to email@example.com, until May 20th, 2021, with the subject ICCL2021_Session/Symposium Registration.
Authors will be notified of the acceptance decision via email. The inclusion of the communications and posters in the meeting program depends on the complete registration (including fees payment) of at least one author.
|Until June 25, 2021|
|Researchers and other staff of the organizing institutions||0€|
|Researchers with presentations (oral or poster)||60€|
|Session/Symposium Organizer *||30€|
* Only one organizer per Session/Symposium and at least 4 speakers (organizer included).
** The student fee only applies to full time students (subjected to confirmation).
Fees for more than one paper per author
For one paper (1): 1 registration fee.
For two papers (2): 1 registration fee + 25€.
For three papers (3): 1 registration fee + 50€.
Congress languages: preferably English, however Portuguese and Spanish can also be used.
In case of non-attendance, the registration fee will not be refunded.
Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. The proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ICCL2021_Payment_mention the name of the participant.
Those who do not receive a confirmation notice please contact the registration desk: email@example.com
Only authors who complete their registration before June 5th, 2021 will be included in the program and will have their papers published in the e-book.
Conference registration and payment
All participants of the International Congress On 21st Century Literacies (Students, teachers and other staff of the Polytechnic Institutes of Portalegre and Beja, Regular Participant, Session/Symposium Organizer and Participants without presentation) have to fill out the General Application Form
The registration fee should be paid by bank transfer to:
Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre, Portugal
IBAN / account number: PT 50 0781 0112 0000 0004 4045 1
BIC (SWIFT) code: IGCPPTPL
Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. The proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ICCL2021_Payment.
Those who do not receive a confirmation notice please contact the registration desk: email@example.com.
Only authors who complete their registration before June 5th 2021 will be included in the program and will have their papers published in the e-book.
We are dedicated to providing platforms that make presentation and publishing possible for everyone. ICCL2021 purpose the presential and online participation in the congress.
Physical and Virtual Presenters enjoy all of the following:
- Presentation published in ICCL2021 Online Video Archive
- Final Paper (if accepted) published in the Conference e-book (optional)
- Listed in the Online Programme/Abstract Book (if accepted).
- Rigorous double-blind peer review acceptance standards
- Access to plenary presentations via live stream
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t Skip Opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNcJpI9IG-Q&feature=youtu.be